Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March 6

I can tell I am in training as my bum is really sore! The weather is great today and suspect for tomorrow, so I went out for a second day in a row. This time I did my "usual" full 25 mile loop out to Cherry Creek reservoir and back. Not only was I saddle sore, but my legs felt it as well...I guess all good news.

I didn't enjoy the ride as much today as I did yesterday, until I got up to the reservoir, which is about 300 feet above Denver, where the view of the Rockies was wonderful and inspiring. My competitive nature kicked in on the way back, as I fell in behind a 30-something biker and decided I could keep up with him on the 8 miles back. I did, but definitely felt it! Overall, a good start and now a few days to rest my aches & pains until the next ride, probably Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment